10:00 - 12:30
12:30 – 14:30 - Closed for cleaning and disinfection
14:30 – 18:00
Visits every 30 minutes, with the first to be held at 10:00
Last entry in the morning: 12:00
Last entry in the afternoon: 17:00
Closed on sundays and mondays
TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR REQUALIFICATION WORKS
Tuesday to Friday 10: 00 - 18: 00
Saturday and Sunday 14: 00 - 18: 00
Note: last entry in Ship Museum Santo André at 17:30
The Maritime Museum of Ílhavo and the Ship-museum Santo André are closed on Sunday (from October to February) and Monday and on the following holidays: 1st January, Holy Friday, Easter Sunday, 1st May and 25th December. In the remaining holidays are open with Sunday opening time (14:00–18:00).
Adult - € 6,00 (MMI)
Child (6 - 17 years ) - € 3,00
Young card holders - € 3,00
Student card holders - € 3,00
Senior citizens (> 65 years) - € 3,00
Family (2+2 < 18 years) - € 15,00
Adult - € 3,50
Child (6 - 17 years ) - € 2,00
Young card holders - € 2,00
Student card holders -€ 2,00
Senior citizens (> 65 years) - € 2,00
Family (2+2 < 18 years) - € 10,00
Adult - € 8,00
Child (6-17 anos) - € 3,50
Youth card holders - € 3,50
Student card holders - € 3,50
Senior citizens (> 65 anos) - € 3,50
Family (2+2 < 18 anos) - € 20,00
Exemptions (request information at reception)
Integrated (Vista Alegre Museum and MMI)
Adult - € 9,00
Seniors (> 65 years) and Students (student card or youth card holders) - € 4,00
Family (2 adults and 2 or more children <18 years) - € 24,00
3 days activity - € 12,00
1 day activity - € 5,00
The ticket for the activities is valid during school vacations, for children from 5 to 12 years, with the following offer:
a) 3 days activity, 3 hours each day, from 10:00 to 13:00 or from 14:00 to 17:00;
b) 1 day activity of 3 hours, from 10:00 to 13:00 or from 14:00 to 17:00.
Reductions for visits of organized groups, previously scheduled with the Museum, independently of the age group.
School groups - 50%
Employees of the Municipality of Ílhavo - 50%
• Members of Friends of the Museum of Ílhavo Association
• Members of ICOM – International Council of Museums
• Members of ICMM – International Council of Maritime Museums
• Children under 6 years old
• Public and private schools of Ílhavo
• Users of Private Institutions of Social Solidarity of Ílhavo
• Teachers and education professionals, when in service and accompanied by school groups of any educational level. One teacher for every 10 students, except for students with SEN that require individual monitoring by an education professional;
• IPSS professionals to support people with disabilities and seniors, when in service and accompanied by groups from the respective institutions. One professional per 10 users, except in the case of people, who, due to their physical and mental condition, need constant professional monitoring;
• Researchers, journalists and tourism professionals in the fulfill of their duties and properly identified
• Other situations that are the subject of a reasoned request, appreciation and favorable order from the Mayor of Ílhavo, with prior opinion from the Museum's management.
2nd Sunday of each month.
18th May - International Day of Museums
8th August - Commemoration of the Museum foundation (free entrance in the Museum, SMSA not included)
23rd August - Commemoration of the Ship-museum Santo André opening (free entrance in the SMSA, Museum not included)
21st October - Commemoration of the Museum enlargement and remodeling (free entrance in the Museum, SMSA not included)
(note: the open days of May 18, August 8, August 23 and October 21 can be changed for scheduling convenience)
The Maritime Museum of Ílhavo is accessible to all audiences with special needs - physical, intellectual or social.
The Santo André Ship-Museum, due to its specificity, is not suitable for visitors with reduced mobility.
The Maritime Museum of Ílhavo and the Ship-Museum Santo André have free parking for cars and passenger buses.
The Maritime Museum of Ílhavo accepts payments by cash, bank check and ATM
The Ship-Museum Santo André accepts payments by cash and bank check.